Monday, 7 April 2014

My Online Diary - week two

I had a couple of hours spare at the end of this afternoon, and realised that it was time to post the second 'issue' of my new online diary/journal. It has been very well received and for that I am grateful; so thank you to those who have posted comments, and to everyone who has obviously looked at it. The stats tell me that, though they don't reveal whether visitors have actually READ the two pages, or just clicked on the  images. If you looked but realised you couldn't read the tiny print, all you have to do is to click on each page and you will see it at enlarged size.


I began this second post the day after I had published the last one, and then things got out of hand and today was the first time I when I could again settle down to what I had wanted to say. There's plenty more, but I think two pages is sufficient; just enough to keep it ticking over. There is likely to be a delay before the next edition, as my usual commissioned blogs have to be produced around the time of the RHS Cardiff Flower Show. So please don't think I have forgotten!


2 comments:

  1. NancyGeneArmstrong7 April 2014 at 22:37

    Such organization,I do not know how you do it all. The writing and the photographs all so lovely. I always find it delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Nancy - organisation is a strange thing .. previously so easy for me; now those senior moments intrude and I lose track of what I had intended.

    ReplyDelete