Thursday, 10 October 2013

Drumming up support

A love of writing which began in childhood
is just as strong today
I am overwhelmed as I was told this afternoon that out of 130 entrants, I have been selected as one of ten finalists in the first RHS Blog Writing Competition. (RHS = Royal Horticultural Society)

IT'S NOW DOWN TO A PUBLIC VOTE. The entry gaining the highest number of votes will win and I am drumming up support. If you haven't seen my 'Falling in Love' story on one of my other blogs (Grandma's Gardening Notes), do please take a look as it is my personal story, as related to plants and gardens, and a whole lot more. Here's the link:  http://asmwriter.blogspot.co.uk/ - if you like it, please,  please vote for me. And please share it with your friends and family if you think they would like it too; it was written from the heart. xx

P.S. Instructions for voting are given at the end of the 'Falling in Love'  post.


5 comments:

  1. A truly beautiful blog post that - I enjoyed the roundness of it all, starting where you started and finishing where you a re now, although I know it's not finished and never will be............. I've voted for you in the competition, very best of luck with it. Thankyou for sharing :)

    Sarah M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is late, but congratulations. That is wonderful, deserving news. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Michal and MrsL - your thoughts are much appreciated/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran into this page on accident, surprisingly, this is a wonderful website. The site owner has done a great job writing/collecting articles to post, the info here is really and helpful when i do research. You just secured yourself a guaranteed reader.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too guide. I must say I enjoy scanning this alot. It can help me to get better knowledge of about the subject. It is all well and good written. I shall definitely see these content material very engaging. I am hoping you can supply more one day.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete