Monday, 23 July 2012

Travelling in Ireland

I have just remembered that I had said a way back that whenever I posted the 'pages cartouche' in a blog, it would refer you to a story that you might like elsewhere. We have been 'on the road' for almost a week now, first in Cheshire at the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show, and now in Ireland where we are touring in our motorhome for a feature that will appear eventually in 'Discover Touring' magazine. As we are covering far more than can be accommodated in the few pages I will have at my disposal, I am keeping a blogging diary on my Traveller's Tales blog. Click here to read it (I'm adding to it as often as I have WiFi access, you'll need to scroll pack a post or two for the beginning of the trip), and click here if you would like to read about our Tatton Park experience (on another of the blogs I write). I've found time to sketch as well, even though we have a punishing schedule, and miles to drive every day. To say we are exhausted is an understatement! (Links to my blogs are all in the sidebar of this one if you wan't to revisit.) And thank you, anyway, if you do.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete