Friday, 29 June 2012

Remember this Cartouche?

Do you recall a while back I posted about lack of time and that when I wanted to write about similar subjects, but from a different viewpoint, on my various blogs, I would use this specially-created cartouche and add a link to one of my other blogs? Well right now, I'm preparing for my first-ever 'Open Studio' - starting tomorrow; and if you would like to read more about it, please click this link to my Journaling blog. Of course, if you follow my Journaling blog already, you will have seen the post, but if you don't - or you haven't - do take a look. I'm off to complete my preparations now; stitching instead of writing. 

This is not laziness on my part; just pressure of trying to do too much at once. Have a good weekend, and do visit me if you have the opportunity (tea, coffee, juice and biscuits for those who venture this way). 

And this 12-year-old sketch isn't in the studio, because like so much lying around this old house, I have mislaid it! Such stories this house could tell - but they will have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I could visit, but am laid low with another chest infection which hasn't responded to a-b's or steroids. I hope you have a lovely weekend and lots of appreciative visitors.

    ReplyDelete