Sunday, 6 June 2010

Wonders of Modern Technology


I am in limbo for a couple of hours; afloat on the Irish Sea between Holyhead and Dublin, and able to blog courtesy of free WiFi on the 'Stena Adventurer'. The sea is as calm as the proverbial millpond; the sun has broken through the haze and we are looking forward to our  'Irish Rhapsody'.

The map above should have been posted on my Journaling blog, for I created it for the title page of the travel journal I am making whilst we are in Ireland with the Caravan Writers' Guild. The map was printed on tracing paper and stitched over a scan of an old sheet of music. I won't go into the technicalities of how it will be integrated into the page - that's for Journaling the Journal; but it will be similar to the last post on journaling at Malvern. I'll post about Ireland again whenever I have WiFi access. Right now I am waiting to catch my first glimpse of the Irish coast and Dublin's 'fair city'.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,so glad that all is well with you and will watch your post with interst,enjoy ireland a wonderful plcae.Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an exciting adventure. love the map.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from the where bloggers create party? Show looks great. Have a great week.
    Hugz,
    zandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I would love to try thst it looks lovely, hope you had a fab time...love and hugs H

    ReplyDelete